We know time is one of our most valuable commodities in business. Yet having time to think, get feedback and figure out how to move past important business challenges well to grow your business is also important. We invite you to make time.
We’ve strategically designed CEO Business roundtables for business leaders in Indianapolis and the donut counties. These sessions are designed as a safe place to bring your toughest topics and hash them out with other business leaders. CEO Roundtables provide confidential, problem-solving insights through small-group, peer-to-peer facilitated conversations.
- Roundtables have a group of complementary business owners and leaders. That means we don’t want to have competitors at the table.
- Sessions meet once a month up to three hours and dates are pre-planned to help you schedule in advance.
- Sessions are facilitated with a foundation based on leadership, planning and accountability to each other.
- An NDA is required. Conversations must remain confidential.
- At least a six-month commitment is required.
CEO Roundtable session schedule
Boone County Business Leaders
Third Tuesday of each month
Hamilton County Business Leaders
One Zone at Serendipity Labs, Midtown Carmel
Fourth Tuesday of each month
Register for the complimentary info session at EventBrite.
Can’t find time to get away from the office or is distance a barrier, check out our Virtual Roundtable sessions. Click here for an informational flyer.